Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful times in every woman’s life. The mother is born with her baby. But this phase of 9 months brings loads of ups and downs in a woman’s life. Many complications occur in this phase. The intensity varies from person to person. Loose belly skin is one of the post-pregnancy things, which is the concern of every new mother. Everyone wants to be back in their pre-pregnancy shape as soon as possible. But, I am a firm belief slow and steady wins the race. The new mom should have a lot of patience to deal with loose belly skin. Calm Down, Mumma! Let the healing process be slow and subtle. And let us focus on tips on how to tighten loose belly skin post-pregnancy!
Easy Tips And Tricks Can Do Magic
We will discuss simple ways by which you can quickly tighten and lose belly fat after pregnancy. Some of the quick and easy tips and tricks followed by our new moms to shrink the loose belly are as follows:
1. Gentle Massage
Massage can do wonders. If you have delivered, you usually can go for a massage one you are comfortable with. In c-section delivery, you should consult your doctor and wait till your stitches heal up completely. Massage should be a course of duration. For example, for one trimester of three months or at least a month post-delivery. Massage leads to :
- Speed up the metabolism rate of the body.
- It increases blood circulation in the body.
- Oil applied has antioxidant properties.
- It hydrates and makes your skin supple.
- tighten stomach skin.
2. Sleep Is The Healer
Having a sound sleep will help a new mom to recover faster. If you have an ample amount of rest, it will help you to focus and stay active to concentrate. Try to match your sleep schedule with your Newborn Sleeping habits. The best way to deal with it to have quick naps as a baby does. You will feel refreshed and charged all day long with your newborn.
3. How To Tighten Loose Belly Skin – Break Your Meals
how to get rid of loose skin? Stop having the habit of fully loaded one or two meals in a day like before. Instead, Cut down your meals and plan to have at least 5-6 meals in a day. In this way, When you take frequent meals:
- your tummy feels full all the time.
- You feel full and satisfied.
- Each meal, your intake is limited.
- You only eat the required amount by your body.
- Stress eating never happens in this way.
4. Balanced Healthy Food On Demand
loose skin from weight loss is also common. Skin needs to maintain its elasticity. To take good care of our skin, we should always emphasize taking a balanced diet. A balanced diet helps in boosting immunity as well. Our skin will remain and regain the tightness and will be back to normal if we :
- Take a balanced diet.
- Consume loads of fruits and vegetables.
- Make the balance of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates in our diet.
- Try to grab the whole loads of vitamins and minerals from natural available healthy food items. For example, Taking citrus food, which is rich in Vitamin C, leads to inbuilt firmness in the skin and produces collagen.
5. Health Supplements Can Work As Alternative
Taking health supplements can do wonders. Make sure you take your doctor’s advice before doing so. Sometimes deficiency of a particular vitamin or mineral in the body causes malfunctioning and sometimes leads to weight gain. With a proper lab test and taking suitable supplements can fasten the process of healing and belly tightening. Some people even prefer skin tightening supplements.
6. Be Slow And Gentle With Your Body
Cheers to your new body, first of all, Be proud to be a mother. You delivered a life, Mom Kudos! If you love your unique body, you can gradually think of moving forward. Love your body and be gentle.As your body needs time. Time can heal anything. Losing weight and doing crash diets at this point will prove to disaster our plan of achieving a flat tummy. Instead, you can obtain a more saggy and flappy belly, which will be tough to overcome. Slow and steady will prove to lose fat; if you go fast either by cardio or crash diets, you will lose more muscle mass.
7. How To Tighten Loose Belly Skin- Remain Stressfree
Baby blues and postpartum will always try to attack you post-pregnancy. Stay chilled and remain calm. Do what your heart says .keep yourself on priority. I used to walk around my home and play games very often. I love to sleep, and I usually take a nap when my baby does. It is up to you to relax as much as you can. Take a break from baby duties, .such as your partner can do diapering duties. Let other family members take the lead on this. Remember focusing on your mental and emotional health will directly correlate with your physical health. You will achieve your physical goals very soon. and helps in tighten skin on stomach.
8. Belly Care During Pregnancy
How to tighten skin on stomach fast? Here is the answer…This journey of tightening the loose belly will be straightforward for the moms who took proper care during the nine months. Some women are very peculiar and start applying oil or cream, which suits their skin to avoid the upcoming stretch marks to an extent. Sometimes some natural ingredients work magic on the belly skin to control its loosening. For example, Shea butter is known for its softening properties.
9. How to tighten loose belly skin after losing weight – Love For Water To Keep Belly Fit
I love drinking water very often. It is advised for new mothers to drink warm water as much as possible. Health benefits as well as ways to reduce loose belly:
- Water keeps you hydrated.
- Drinking the required amount of water helps you stay charged and refreshed.
- Those who drink an ample amount of water. Their skin always shimmers and shines.
- It helps in maintaining the elasticity of the skin.
- If we drink water, It helps to reduce unwanted appetite.
- It reduces the retention of water in our abdomen. And releases the swelling caused due to it.
10. How To Tighten Loose Belly Skin – Warm Water Bath
I am a big supporter of this. A warm water bath helps to maintain the firmness and elasticity of the skin. Having a bath with warm water regularly makes your skin soft and avoids excessive drying and cracking. This all supports maintaining belly health.
11. Breastfeeding Is The Key To Achieve Tight Belly
The Health benefits of breastfeeding for new moms is a magical trick to tightening loose belly by:
- Feeding is beneficial for the mother and the baby.
- It helps to reduce extra calories.
- When you breastfeed your baby, you require energy and strength.
- The food consumed by you matters as it is utilized to make the breastmilk for your baby.
- Your body is left with any extra calories and fat. So there is nothing to deposit.
12. Scrubbing Your Belly Skin
Exfoliating your belly with scrub and loofah can be done. Make sure you are aware of your skin type and sensitivity before proceeding with this tip. Scrubbing Leads:
- To increase blood circulation.
- It helps in maintaining the firmness of the belly skin.
- The elasticity of the belly skin is improved.
- It helps in developing new skin. The dead skin is removed and peeled with the help of a scrub.
13. How To Tighten Loose Belly Skin – Tummy Tuckers can help Support Belly
It worked magically for me. I used to feel comfortable with the support of tummy support bands. Initially, With the stitches and pain in the body. And, Frequent compromises in the sleeping to breastfeeding lead to pain in my belly. Then, Tummy tucker bands and panties were of generous support. They support the loose belly properly. And, Help in maintaining the firmness of the abdomen.
Happy Belly Notes!
These are the quicksand easily available tips and tricks to tighten a loose belly after pregnancy, which I would like to share with you. Hoping it was helpful for you all. Please feel free to share your tips on fighting loose belly and your feedback in the comment box below. Till then, Stay Strong And Beautiful!