Changing Dynamics in Pandemic
Life in lockdown is putting a magnifying instrument on all everyday issues. Learning is no exemption. Using the power of play is the best way to help children learn in the pandemic. Parents can recreate school at home, but here, children will learn playfully and with more joy. Toys and other objects that must be bought or a parent must encourage play. These are hard to come by during the pandemic. Parents currently have less opportunity to help their kids without admitting them into childcare.
In any case, schools have mounted an amazing effort to reach children at home. Early years settings are finding imaginative approaches to help to learn the world over yet.
Tips For Parents To Encourage Play In the Pandemic Situation
Early learning from home is a new challenge for both children and parents today. Here are some innovative ideas parents can use to encourage their child to play in the pandemic.
- Parents can mold routine activities into games to encourage play.
- Parents can encourage the habit of reading books at an early age.
- Hiding objects and making your child find it can also help encourage learning.
- At the point when they get closer, the games can be made all the more fascinating if kids are urged to pose inquiries or react to hints with the goal that they can tackle any issue.
- Do some Quick Craft with the best out of waste.
- Act as characters from the stories they read is another way. In the above video, Children can make beautiful stories as per their imagination and act as the story’s characters.
- Going for an outdoor play with all the precautions and safety measures is safe to go.
- Parents can also encourage them in dancing, singing, yoga, or meditation.
- Doing some Tactile Sensory Play Activities With Kids.
Hence, parents have many options that can encourage play and help their children learn even in this pandemic!