This piece of my work is the correlation of the play with the seashell art. Here, I have involved the process of Nature or outdoor play. My kids and I enjoy doing it as it is one of the important forms of play that bursts the stress in children and let them face their fears. Ultimately, we will do beautiful Wall-hanging and photo-frame art with quick and easy materials such as seashells. Please do read till the end.
Visit The Beach To Find Seashells
It was a random day. We all of a sudden planned for an outing with children to a beach. My kids are super excited about an outdoor visit, as they are keen to explore and discover innovative things. From the car itself, their exploring skills are on. Once we are at the beach, we let them be free to learn and explore. We have a big mat for free discovery. As soon as we put on a mat, It was a number foam mat where kids started counting and singing rhymes. We take all the beach toys out. And Sand plays the best form of sensory play part. My kid loves to have rough and messy play with the soft sand near the beach.
Involves Nature Play
A visit to a beach is the best part of nature or outdoor play. Let us know the importance of play in children’s lives. I believe and am a big supporter of outdoor play, which involved learning to explore and discover thoroughly. Some of the common benefits of this kind of play are as follows:
- It involved loads of your child’s imagination skills as they see, think, and wonder about objects around them.
- With thinking and wondering, they gradually discover and explore the things around them; Where I feel the learning automatically happens.
- This kind of play is a natural health and immunity booster as kids get to have more sunshine, the real fun in the sand mess, Running, and playing in the sand. A quick water play under the supervision of their parents.
- When kids are playing outdoor, like on the beach, they explore more due to space freedom. They tend to interact and have fun with kids to make new friends and learn the art of sharing automatically when they get a chance.
Photo-Frame With Seashell Art
As we were on the beach. The activity loved by most kids of all ages is to find the seashells. They feel and pretend the job of a CID is to find the hidden seashells under the sand. Here, They get to explore:
- They dig the sand with the play toy shovel.
- Collect the stones and sand in the mug.
- Bring some water to have fun with a mix of sand and water.
- Try to make a sandcastle out of sand and water.
- Finally, Loved the activity of finding the seashells. Do my kids wonder How many seashells they found today? What is the color of the seashell? How to collect and keep it safe?
Material Required – Seashell Art
Here we did a dual cute little art with the collected seashells on the beach. The material required are :
- Ice-cream sticks
- Some stickers
- Child safe Scissors.
Herewith the help of collected seashells during outdoor beach play and using icecream sticks and color, we will try to make a cute little photo frame or work as a wall-hanging for a wall. Please have a look at the above video for step to step procedure.
Outdoor Play Is Fun
Hey Parents! It’s always a better idea to promote some outdoor or wild play with our children. They learn and explore. It leads to reduce Stress And Anxiety in children. Take your kids for short visits, if possible. Learning goals are achieved maximum when we go out with our kids. I hope you enjoyed the quick seashell activity with me. Please share your ideas on seashells in the comment box below.
Don’t forget to save this easy art for toddlers on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Tinydale here