The second trimester is the middle time of the pregnancy phase. It consists of the middle three months of the pregnancy. Pregnant women require whole loads of love and care from spouse to stay strong in this beautiful pregnancy journey. We have previously focused on, and detailed Top 10 Body Changes Happen In The Second Trimester Of Pregnancy. In this article, we will have a look at:
- Do’s And Dont’s
- Spouse Role
- Visit your doctor in the second trimester.
Precautions And Do’s And Don’ts During The Second Trimester Of Pregnancy
Previously, we have discussed all the major precautions And Do’s And Dont’s, which you have to continue to follow in your second trimester of pregnancy. Some of the highlights are here:
- Eat a healthy diet which must include low-fat proteins and fiber.
- Eat a good amount of calories to get the required energy levels.
- Drink a lot of water and stay hydrated.
- Take good care of your dental hygiene.
- Work out regularly and focus more on your pelvic floor.
- Do not smoke, intake alcohol, or take any drugs, as they may prove to be very harmful to you and the baby.
- Stay calm and composed.
- Relax and staying stress-free is the key to a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Have a sound sleep, and focus on the workout.
- Continue taking your prenatal regularly.
- Try to keep your stomach safe from injuries as it might lead to miscarriage.
- Consult your doctor about which medicines to take and which to avoid.
Role Of Spouse In The Second Trimester
- Husbands play a vital role in a woman’s pregnancy. They need to be supportive of the pregnancy and also be helpful.
- Husbands must read up the pregnancy books in case the wife needs assistance. The best thing a husband can do is not panic when the mother’s body changes. Changes are natural and normal.
- A woman needs a lot of rest during pregnancy, which can be possible only with the husband’s assistance and help.
- Attending doctor’s appointments is a must, and a husband can really be helpful with that.
- To make the wife feel loved, and pampered is a task every husband must do.