If you are in pain, have injuries, or have trauma, the best place to visit in the USA is Two Trees Physical Therapy, and if you are looking to shop breg products, Ortho Bracing is your go-to online store.
It was started in the year 2013. It has more than 130 practice locations in 7 states. They provide services in different places such as:
- two trees physical therapy Ventura
- two trees physical therapy Oxnard
- two trees physical therapy Camarillo
- two trees physical therapy Santa Paula
- two trees physical therapy Loma vista, Newbury Park, and Simi Valley. They provide different specialty services such as Two Trees Ortho specializes in orthopedics, Two Trees Neuro specializes in Neurological, and Two Tree Kids specializes in pediatrics. Through this, they provide specific needs to the needy.
10 Reasons To Visit Two Trees Physical Therapy
- They are specialized in orthopedics, pediatrics, and neurological rehabilitation.
- They create a personalized treatment plan that meets individual requirements and goals.
- They are providing the highest quality care that everyone expects.
- They make the patient understand their capabilities and help them to reach their maximum performance by assisting in the right way.
- They provide start-of-art health care and achieve significant improvement in the patient’s well-being.
- They educate the community on the importance of self-care and responsibility as their health care service.
- They consist of knowledgeable and skilled therapists, for them, physical therapy is not just a job, it is a passion.
- They incorporate the latest approach in their measurement system and treatment to provide exceptional outcomes.
- They collaborate with different medical disciplines to provide quality services in patient care.
- They care more about their patients than the profits.
5 Popular Services
- Physical Therapy- In physical therapy, they treat conditions that include orthopedic and sports injuries, pre/post-surgical rehabilitation, and other injuries such as work and accident injuries. Through various therapy treatments, they treat your pain and injuries.
- Sports Injuries- For sports enthusiasts or students, it is the best place to get treatment for all your sports injuries such as knee pain, shoulder pain, throwing injuries, and concussions. They treat through various treatments such as running analysis, hand therapy, massage therapy, and others.
- Neurorehabilitation- Neurological rehabilitation is the specialized treatment given for individuals having problems in movement due to brain injury or spinal cord problems. Treat conditions include concussion recovery, dizziness, difficulty walking, fall prevention, Parkinson’s disease, and so on.
- Pediatric physical therapy- Through this therapy, they help in improving motor development, strength, and tolerance in kids. They offer a full-scale pediatric gym for kids to enjoy themselves. They treat the conditions like developmental delay, toe walking, torticollis, scoliosis, and orthopedic and genetic disorders.
- Aquatic Therapy- Their well-trained aquatic therapists help the patient achieve their goals through safe and well-organized treatments. They use aquatic therapy to treat the conditions like neck or back pain, trauma injuries, strains, fractures, sports injuries, fibromyalgia, and more. The patients struggling to perform daily activities will undergo aquatic therapy. Patients with injury or pre-post surgery can also prefer aquatic therapy.
It has a lot of advantages including patients can start rehabilitation earlier, move freely and restart daily activities sooner.
They are not limited to the above-mentioned services; they are doing more than that.
Also Read: 8 Ice Baths Benefits You Should Know!