Are you excited for yet another journey of craft attack at Tinydale? Here we are with the amazing yet easy cloud craft? What are you planning a Smiling and Happy Cloud or an Angry Cloud? Do let us know in the comments below. We have made a Smiling and a happy one with our little ones! Without any further delay, let’s dive into the process of making this cute cloud craft:
Before that please don’t forget to
- A4 Size colored papers
- Googly Eyes
- Rubber Bands
5 Easy Steps To Make Cloud Craft With Cotton
You can even use the Cloud template if you are doing it with cloud craft preschool. Take a look at the first step by step tutorial for this how to make cloud craft with cotton step by step craft project:
- Take A4 Size blue paper as we can see the sky is blue or you can even let the children color the sky blue using their favorite colors to make the background.
- Let the kids draw a simple cloud on the paper using a pencil if you are working with preschoolers you can give the cloud template even we will attach with this post.
- After they are done drawing let them trace it with a black pen and with the help of glue let them stick the cotton all over the cloud equally to make it a real furry look.
- This cotton idea will make it look real. After being done sticking the cotton all over the cloud, Kids can start to fix the google eyes using the glue even children can make the eyes on paper cut and stick it.
- Lastly, we made cute eyebrows and smiling mouths using the rubber bands. We just cut it and stick it in the shape of eyebrows and lips. Here our cute cloud craft vape is ready!
Happy Cloud Craft Preschool!
Try this out with your kids and do let us know in the comment box below about this easy craft project. You can even relate it with rain and even with How the rain happens? the basis on the level of kids. And we successfully connected Science with our art lesson and it was a lesson full of fun! I hope you are part of our amazing group ColourCraze and Love Is Play-Based Learning to stay tuned with our latest posts and videos.
Pin this cloud craft!
Don’t forget to save this easy craft for kids on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Tinydale here