Here we are with a cute surprise to celebrate the Mango season with some flavor of art. In this post, we will learn how to draw mango in 3 easy steps.
Hello! Welcomes back! we are here with another reason to have an art attack. I am sure you are enjoying this mango season by having the pulpy fruit all day long, having mango icecreams, smoothies, cakes, and much more!
Ahh Yes, Don’t forget to check out the printable version of this mango drawing tutorial at the end of this blog post!
It is very interesting to draw this fruit with kids of all ages! This drawing is an amazing starter for toddlers, preschoolers or even home school teachers. Let us begin with mango drawing for kids right away:
Before that please don’t forget to
For this cute and pulpy drawing of mango, we will require minimum materials available at home such as:
- Drawing Paper
- Colors of your choice (Crayons or Colored Pencils)
- Mango Drawing for Kids Printable PDF (see bottom of the lesson)
Time Needed: 15 Minutes (This can vary as per the age of the kids you are working with)
Quick Questions On Mango
What color is a mango?
Mango is generally a Yellow color fruit.
Can dogs eat mango?
The answer is yes as the fruit is full of vitamins and good for your pup to enjoy this pulpy fruit.
What color is a honey mango?
The honey mango is slightly goldish in color when fully ripened.
Why is my mango green?
The proof that the mango is green and hard is the sign that the mango is not ready yet . Let it have some more time at room temperature to rip.
Is purple mango real?
Miyazaki mango aka purple mango is really found in Miyazaki city of japan
Do pink mangoes exist?
Edward Mango can range from pink to yellow in color.
How do you draw a mango step by step?
Take a look at the first step-by-step tutorial for this how-to-draw mango step-by-step craft project with a pencil drawing of mango:
- Step 1- Take A4 Size paper or even you can take any size of paper. In the first step let the children make an oval shape. If the kids are small let them get a template or you can give them a stencil to trace oval shapes on the paper.
- Step 2 – Next, Let the children slightly make a curve downward on one side to give a shape of a mango. For detail, you can have a look at the picture above. Let them make a thin stem(twig) holding the mango attaching it to the top of the mango.
- Step 3 – How to draw mango leaf? Simply, draw a mango leaf of the shape shown in the picture above. Even small kids can take the help of the teacher to trace the leaf part for them. And your mango drawing is all done and you can color the choice you like a yellow mango or an unripe green mango!
Mango Drawing for Kids PDF Download
Don’t forget to click on the link below to download the free mango drawing for kids PDF. This PDF includes a template for toddlers who can simply grab their crayons and start coloring!
5 Interesting Facts About Mango!
- Mangoes were first found In India over 5000 years ago.
- The first attempt to introduce the mango into the U.S. came in 1833 to Florida.
- Orange, gold, pale yellow, or green are the common colors of Mango found across the World.
- The taste of the mango fruit can range from extremely sweet to extremely sour depending on the region where it is grown.
- India, Thailand, Indonesia, and Mexico are some of the biggest producers of Mango Fruit which is available to us across the World!
Don’t forget to check out the detailed fun facts here.
Happy Mango Season!
Try this out with your little ones and do let us know in the comment box below about this easy mango drawing project. You can even relate it to the summer season. And we successfully connected Science with our art lesson and it was a lesson full of fun! I hope you are part of our amazing group ColourCraze and Love Is Play-Based Learning to stay tuned with our latest posts and videos.
Pin this Mango Drawing!
Don’t forget to save this easy craft for kids on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Tinydale here
If you are interested in learning more about mango and How to Draw a Tree. Don’t forget to click on the link and share it with your family and friends.