Reports say that more than 20% of us experience neck pain because of computers and smartphones. We can see many of us are working on computers and staring at smartphones for a whole day. It may be the cause of a stiff neck. Pain can develop in the neck as the muscles become tired of the wrong posture. Sleeping in the wrong position can also cause a stiff neck. Muscle strain or soft tissue sprain is the most common cause of stiff neck. You may wonder, but it is fact that stress can also cause a stiff neck. You may find it difficult to move your neck side and back. It may be hard to continue your daily routine with this stiff neck or severe neck pain. How to cure neck pain fast? In this situation, you are in urgency to get quick relief from your stiff neck. What we can do? How To Treat A Stiff Neck in 60 Seconds? Is there any treatment to give relief in a minute? Try the following steps and see the results, you may be amazed.
Common Questions came across are as follows:
- how to help with a stiff neck
- how to relieve neck stiffness
- stiff neck relief
- how to fix stiff neck in one minute
- how to get rid of a kink in your neck
How To Treat A Stiff Neck in 60 Seconds? Steps To Follow To Get Rid Of Stiff Neck
how to fix a stiff neck? Lets follow the steps
1. Find the spot by touching your hand all around the neck. You can have stiffness on either side.
2. Use the appropriate hand to find the spot.
3. Press the spot firmly with your fingers.
4. If you find it difficult in locating the spot, you can use a tennis ball and roll it gently over the area where the stiffness is felt.
5. By turning in the opposite direction to the side of the cramp, you can activate the muscle. It helps in relieving muscle stiffness.
6. Repeat the above steps 10 times; you can see the good results in stiffness.
7. A complete back and neck stretch can also help to relieve the stiffness.
5 Effective Home Remedies To Cure Stiff Neck
Stiff neck treatment at home , here are some remedies you can have a look:
- Apply heat or ice: An ice can cool down and reduce swelling when you apply it to the spotted area. While the blood flow gets reduced on applying ice, the heat will stimulate the flow. You can apply both alternatively. It soothes your strained muscle.(how to get a kink out of your neck? this can work)
- Over-the-counter pain relievers: OTC pain relievers such as ibuprofen, naproxen sodium, acetaminophen, and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in reducing pain and inflammation.
- Massage therapy from an expert or licensed therapist: Massage therapy from the therapist can strengthen and improve your neck mobility. They will provide you with a tailored treatment based on the cause of your stiffness.
- Try acupuncture: In acupuncture, the practitioner inserts the needles into the stiffness-affected area to relieve stress, tension, and pain. There is a belief that acupuncture triggers the body’s natural pain relievers.
- Limit your physical activity: This stiff neck remedy you can try a home. Increased physical activity can increase muscle stiffness and pain. Complete rest is good for the strained muscle to get relief from pain and gets healed from the injury.
It’s Time to See Your Doctor!
If you are still experiencing stiffness after trying all the ways or the 60-seconds method does not work. When a stiff neck is serious, You can consult your doctor for appropriate treatment. In the next article we will come up with How to sleep with a stiff neck and shoulder?
The article written by me is for information purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice. The reader should always consult a Medical practitioner concerning any medical condition.