What does the name Isaiah mean? Find out here! The name Isaiah comes from the Hebrew word meaning “to save.” Find out more about this name! You must be wondering what isaiah means?
We will learn about Isaiah Mean in the form of Hidden facts about Isaiah name meaning:
What Does The Name Isaiah Mean?
15 Fun Facts of Isaiah’s Meaning are as follows:
- It is a masculine name.
- The name originated from hebrew.
- Isaiah meaning in English the name is God is salvation or even you can call it as spiritual meaning of the name isaiah.
- Isiah, Isaih, Izaiah, Izayah, Isayah, Isaia, Issiah, and Esaias are some of the common spellings used for this name.
- Hebrew meaning of isaiah: means “God saves.” Discover what other names there are for this prophet!
- The name “Isaiah” comes from the Hebrew word for “Yahweh saves.” It was given to Isaiah because he was chosen by God to prophesy during the reign of King Hezekiah in Judah. You must be thinking what is Isaiah meaning in bible?
- Isaiah name meaning In the Old Testament, the prophet Isaiah wrote many prophecies about the coming Messiah. His book is divided into two parts: the first part (chapters 1–39) focuses on the suffering servant who would suffer and die at the hands of his enemies. The second part (chapters 40–55) describes how the Messiah will defeat his enemies and establish an everlasting kingdom.
- How do you spell isaiah? The Pronunciation of this name is eye-ZAY-uh. Now I hope you know Isaiah spelling.
- This name is yet very old yet it gained loads of popularity over the decades in US.
- Isaiah nicknames associated with this are Aye, Iz, Izzy, Zay, Zaya, and Zah.
- It consists of 3 syllables.
5 Famous Personalities With Name “Isaiah”
- Isaiah Bowman, President of Johns Hopkins University who is an American Geographer
- Isaiah Coulter, an American football player who plays for the Houston Texans
- Isaiah Firebrace, Australian singer
- Isaiah Dorman, interpreter for the U.S. Army
- Isaiah Berlin, social and political theorist
Happy Isaiah Day!
Do you like to know Hidden facts about Isaiah’s name? I hope you enjoyed the fun facts about this amazing name.
Also Read: If new parents are planning to keep their Lil baby boy name as ‘Aaryan’. Here we are at Tinydale to have 15 fun facts about Aaryan meaning for free