As a Parent, It really doesn’t feel good when your child starts hitting you, whether in public or alone. You somewhere feel where I left a loophole in my parenting strategy to face such issues. Nothing to worry Trust on this. It is just a phase. And it is real-time when our patience level is tested to an extent. And the magical spell is we have to remain calm and composed and continuously focus on positive parenting. These small hurdles should not let us as parents turn negative towards our children. Here we are with the top 10 magical methods on top 10 magical ways How To Stop A Child From Hitting A Parent
Top 10 Magical Spells How To Stop A Child From Hitting A Parent
- When a child is getting aggressive and showing anger, and you can sense a child can hit as it’s the time of heightened emotion. You can instantly distract their minds and let them engage in other interesting things that your child loves to do.
- Instantly sens the emotions of your child. Tell them, let’s have a breathing game together. We will have a breathing exercise, which we will do in a fun activity or a game. Distract them Maybe engaging them in age-appropriate household chores do a long way.
- Be firm and set the boundaries. As if you are rigid on the decision. Your kids no that hitting is not tolerated. And you will not allow them to hit anybody.
- Stay calm and composed with them. Let them feel your touch. Hug them tightly or maybe hold their hand when they are feeling a strong emotional breakdown.
- Last but not least, Talking to your child helps loads, and listening to your child always does a magical spell as we know why our child is facing this strong emotion?
6. Setting The Boundaries
Let your child always know and feel they are loved and always be, as this strategy will work a long way to solve any mystery in our parenting journey. Love has the power to solve anything in this world! Yes, we have to set the boundaries but make sure it is done with the essence of love and compassion. Else with rough and rude behavior, it will have a negative impact.
How To Deal With Online Classes In The Pandemic With Power Of Play
7. Hitting: Child’s Role – How To Stop A Child From Hitting A Parent
- It’s the kid’s job to test and analyze what the consequence of this behavior is?
- They should know and learn they face such issues and urge to hit due to Anger, Anxiety, or a Tantrum.
8. Hitting: Parents’ Role
- And it’s our right and responsibility to positively guide our children on what is wrong and what is right for them?
- As they are tiny to analyze and judge things. We are the role models, and they literally follow us. So it is our responsibility to teach them sensibly.
9. Be Firm When The Child Is Hitting – How To Stop A Child From Hitting A Parent
Yes, you heard it correct to be firm and set the boundaries when your child starts or hits you. We should be firm and stick to the decision that hitting is not tolerable and not respected. They should learn with time and know that Hitting anyone is wrong and violent behavior. Keep it straight and simple that your behavior of hitting will not be accepted or tolerated.
10. The Power Of Love Over Hitting
Set an example that works best with the kids. Whenever you see, your child is hitting her sibling or a friend. It is the right time to take action appropriately. Let them know right away that hitting will not work, And you are not allowed to hit anybody. Make them learn gradually, try to say and convince the same thing you were supposed to say by hurting instead say with love politeness, and soft touch. They will, on their own, learn the difference and know the power of life over hitting.
These are the amazing top 10 magical ways to deal as a parent when your child hits you. Please feel free to share your reviews on this article and what works best when you experience this as a parent? in the comment box below. Stay tuned with Tinydale for more Positive Parenting Articles!