For a child to stay healthy, physically as well as mentally, Playing is very important. Play is simply the act which children love to do and simultaneously learn. It is one of the significant parts of Foundation stage development. Children need to build up various abilities to advance their skills and handle harmful pressure. According to research, Free playing with your family and friends improves social-enthusiastic, intellectual, language, and self-guideline aptitude. Here, In this piece of writing we will have a look at the top 5 quick benefits of play for children:
1. Benefits Of Play Is Learning Happens Naturally
Yes, you heard it right! One of the most interesting benefits of play is learning happens naturally when kids play. I am sure you are part of our amazing learning group Love Is Play-Based Learning! With the help of play, learning happens best. Especially with the small kids such as preschoolers and kindergartners. Children tend to learn various things such as:
- Literacy: ( Check Out simple ways to teach Alphabets With Fun Playing)
- Physical development
- Numeracy Like with the help of Number Foam Mat To Learn Number With fun play games.
- Learn Alphabets While playing with puzzles as shown in the video below:
- Vocabulary with fun play games and activities like learning different digraphs such as /oa/ digraph.
- Social skills such as The love of sharing.
2. Benefits Of Play Makes Kids Healthy
One of the most exciting and satisfying benefits of play is it makes kids healthy and robust and boosts their immunity. Playing makes kids strong. When kids play their physical development takes place. Milestones are achieved naturally. Kids grow at a regular pace.
3. Playing Reduces Stress
When kids play one of the best things happens and that is it reduces stress that happened in kid’s lives. Kids instantly refresh and feel happy when they are left to have free play. Play lets children overcome heightened emotions such as :
4. Creativitivty Prevails
- Play involves loads of imagination skills as they see, think, and wonder about objects around them.
- With thinking and wondering, they gradually discover and explore the things around them; Where I feel the learning automatically happens. And, with the power of imagination, they become creative.
- When they play their mind discovers and instantly their imaginative skills get charged.
- When they Pretend to play they learn the responsibilities and big things that magically come in life.As shown in the video above.
5. Play And Learning Are Forever Friends
Yes! This is the correct phrase. As play and learning are the best friends. Both the things happen simultaneously whenever kids play learning goes hand-in-hand.
Playing For Kids Is Magical!
Kids love to play. Let them be free to explore and play. Play is the comfort zone of children. Kids feel relaxed when they play in any form. I love to write about Children and Play. Please feel free to share your reviews in the comment box below!