You must be wondering what a lazy day quotes. Lazy Day Quotes is a collection of inspirational quotes from famous people. It’s perfect for those who have no time to read books or watch movies. Lazy Day Quotations for the Busy Person Who Needs Some Motivation. Here we are on this special day to celebrate laziness with full enthusiasm!
In the next section, we will check out the top 10 National lazy day quotes.
10 Best Lazy Day Quotes
- “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
- “People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.” — Tony Robbins
- “You gotta know when to be lazy. Done correctly, it’s an art form that benefits everyone.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “Lazy people are always anxious to be doing something.” — Luc de Clapiers
- “Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.” — Jules Renard
- Faith is intellectual laziness.” — Robert A. Heinlein
- “I ask myself, ‘why am I so lazy?’ and am too lazy to reply.” — Rose Wilder Lane
- “You know you’re lazy when you run out of toilet paper and use the cardboard roll to wipe with.” — Dane Cook(This is the perfect example of lazy day quotes funny).
- “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” ― Paul Terry
- “Everyone thinks I like to sleep. It’s not that I like to sleep, it’s that I don’t like to get up! There is a difference.” — JC Chasez
Summary – Happy Lazy Day
I hope you like the list of top 10 trending and fresh lazy day quotes on this special occasion. So all the lazy people like me just keep chilling and it is your day to feel proud of your laziness Enjoy and Have fun. Till then Stay Lazy!