Hello Readers! Previously we have come up with what is a cinquain poem? and cinquain poem definition. In this blog, We are here to come up with how to write a cinquain poem? that your kids will love to learn and will open the door to new opportunities. Let us right away get into the details of the topic and the example.
The most popular form of cinquain poem is the Didactic Cinquains. We will get the meaning from the previous one The popular form of the poem used in primary schools is the Didactic type. This form is one of the best and easy ones which my kids love to learn in a playful manner. This poem is not tactical and does not include syllables and stresses rather involves and is based on simple lines which we will discuss in detail in the coming blogs.
How To Write A Cinquain Poem?
As promised we are here with the cinquain poem template for free!
1. Form 1
Hereby I am attaching a planning sheet which is free to use .You can download and children are good to go to plan their imagination freely and make a beautiful creative poem using this PDF templete of Cinquaine poems.
Form one is very simple and interesting for little learners. The form one format goes like this:
- The first line consists of one word. It has the title of the cinquain poem
- In the second line, there are 2 adjectives that describe the title.
- The three words in the third line are basically action words that tels about the subject of the poem. Generally, these words end with -ing.
- In the fourth line, there are 4 words that show the emotion or it can be even an individual phrase or a word.
- In the last line, there is a single word that is a synonym for the title of the poem. If not the same you can come up with a very close meaning to the title.
2. How To Write A Cinquain Poem? – Form 2
Form two is very simple and interesting for little learners. But it is slightly different from form 1. The form two format goes like this:
- One word in the first line is the title of the poem
- Two adjectives describe the title of the poem in the second line.
- The third line has the three action words which are generally ending with -ing.
- The major difference is here in forms one and forms two. Here it consists of four or more words which are generally in the form of a complete sentence that makes sense.
- The fifth line is the same word which is a synonym for the title of the poem.
Happy Little Poets!
So, here we have come up with how to write a cinquain poem which is very popular among primary children and is used widely. We are attaching a free cinquain poem template which you can use for free just don’t forget to tag us and share with your family and friends. Happy Learning!