1. Acceptance of our Terms
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the laws applicable to them in their respective jurisdiction including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. You may use this site only if your age is over 18 years and you are capable of forming binding contracts under applicable law.
Tinydale.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if Tinydale.com discovers that you are under the age of 18 years or otherwise not capable of forming binding contracts. In the case of a business entity, you represent that you have the necessary authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from INDIA. Tinydale.com makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available outside INDIA. Those who choose to access this Site from outside INDIA are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Tinydale.com will deliver the products only within INDIA and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside INDIA.
Unless otherwise stated in writing as additional terms and conditions which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Tinydale.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Account and Registration
It is the user’s responsibility to keep the details of the account and password confidential and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account or Password. Tinydale.com shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect the account details or the password. In case of any suspected breach please contact us immediately. If Tinydale.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Tinydale.com Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to Tinydale.com.
You also agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Tinydale website during the registration process (such information being the “Registration Data”)
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, if Tinydale.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or not by the User Agreement, or if in the opinion of Tinydale.com your use of the Website breaches the terms of the applicable law, or the rights of any person, or is detrimental in any way to Tinydale.com, Tinydale.com will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
You Agree and Confirm
1. That you will use the services provided by Tinydale.com, its affiliates, consultants, and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
2. You will provide true, accurate, complete, and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Tinydale.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Tinydale.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Tinydale.com and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
3. That you using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
4. After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offense.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
When you visit the Tinydale Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
IV.Disclosure of Account Information
2. You authorize TINYDALE.COM to disclose necessary information that you have provided to third parties, or information that TINYDALE.COM has obtained about your Account: (i) to agents of TINYDALE.COM or its affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants, or attorneys; (ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests; or (iii) where it is necessary for fulfillment with third party suppliers.
V. Termination or Changes to the Program
1. TINYDALE.COM reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time without notice. Notification of Program termination by TINYDALE.COM would be publicized on the Program Web site only. The usage of loyalty cash by the customer after the termination of the program will depend on Tinydale’s discretion.
2. TINYDALE.COM may modify this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation in the Program after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions page of the Program Website regularly to determine whether this Agreement has been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of this Agreement, you must immediately cease participation in the Program.
VI. Fraud; Termination of Membership
Membership in the Program is subject to the Program Terms and Conditions. Any failure to comply with the Program Terms and Conditions, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or redemption of rewards from TINYDALE.COM, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to TINYDALE.COM or its affiliates by you, or anyone acting on your behalf, may result in the termination of your membership in the Program, cancellation of your Program account and/or forfeiture of your rewards/earnings. In the event of fraud, misconduct, or suspected fraud or misconduct by you or anyone acting on your behalf or under your password, TINYDALE.COM reserves the right to suspend access to your account indefinitely pending investigation.
VII. Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising concerning this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the Loyalty Cash in your account at the time of the event giving rise to such liability.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations concerning the Program or any products sold through the Program or the Website (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). Also, we make no representation that the operation of the Tinydale.com Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Any dispute relating in any way to the Program or this Agreement will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in those courts. You further acknowledge and agree that our rights in the Content in the Website are of a special, unique, extraordinary character, giving them peculiar value, the loss of which cannot be readily estimated and may not be adequately compensated for in monetary damages.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Indian Republic and the state of Maharashtra, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
In furtherance to the terms mentioned in User Conduct above, Users should not:
Submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the Web Site any information that:
- .is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortious, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- .infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary rights;
- .contains any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
- .includes any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings; or
- .you do not have the right to submit, post, disseminate, or transmit.
Use the Parenting Platform in any way to:
- .impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content that you submit or transmit through the Web Site;
- .disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- .interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site;
- .Electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user;
- .engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
- .use the Web Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, or any rules or guidelines established by Tinydale.
No Doctor-Patient Relationship
Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on Parenting (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession. The information and views provided herein should not be treated as medical advice. The information on the Parenting Platform is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. You must not rely on the information on Parenting as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or another professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or another professional healthcare provider. Parenting includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us. You acknowledge that because of the limited nature of communication through the Parenting’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete or not appropriate for your condition. As health and nutrition research continuously evolves, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information presented on the Parenting.
No Obligation to Pre-screen User Content
Tinydale does not have any obligation to pre-screen, edit, or remove any Content provided by Users that is posted on or available through the Web Site. However, Tinydale will have the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion and for any reason, to pre-screen, edit, refuse to accept, remove, or move any such Content.
The views, opinions, and positions (including content in any form) expressed within Users’ posts are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness, and validity of any statements made within the Parenting Platform are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions, or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the User who has published such content and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.
Purposes of Data Collection
On submission of your contact details with the Site, you authorize Tinydale to contact you through email or phone.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All discussions, ratings, comments, bulletin board service, chat rooms, Parenting service, and/or other message or communication facilities means Material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Website, for whatever purpose. End-User acknowledges that any Material posted on the Website is public and not private communication.Tinydale.com does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Material, and, therefore, Tinydale.com specifically disclaims any liability concerning the Material and any actions resulting from End Users participation in any Material, including any objectionable content. Generally, any communication which End User posts to Tinydale.com (whether in Parenting, chat rooms, discussion groups, message boards, or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential and you grant to Tinydale.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Tinydale.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Tinydale.com as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages. Notwithstanding Tinydale.com’s rights under these terms and conditions about user content, Tinydale.com does not undertake to monitor and is not responsible for the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Copyright & Trademark
Everything located on or in this Site, including the Microsites, is our exclusive property and can be used with the express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject the End User to civil and/or criminal penalties.
This Site and Microsites contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of the website protected by copyright. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End-User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. End-User may download / print / save copyrighted material for End User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without our express permission of Tinydale.com and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice shall be made. End-User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site or a Web site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with Tinydale.com shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of owners unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Tinydale.com unless otherwise stated.
End-User shall not upload, post, or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark, or another proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or another proprietary right. We do not have any express burden or responsibility to provide End User with indications, markings, or anything else that may aid End User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End-User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, End User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End-User also permits any other end-user to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that end user’s personal use. End-User hereby grants us the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Site by End User. We hereby reserve the right to terminate its agreement with any End User who infringes on copyright rights upon notification to us by the copyright owner.
The foregoing provisions of this clause apply equally to and are for the benefit of Tinydale.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmlessTINYDALE.COM, its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, and their successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to us or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or about the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. Our right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, reputable, and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of Tinydale.com and its affiliates to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you in connection with the event which gave rise to the liability, or, if there is no such connection, to the value of products ordered by you in the month before the event that gave rise to the liability. TINYDALE.COM, their associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error-free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Tinydale.com’s officers and employees are not liable for acts or omissions of Tinydale.com. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Tinydale.com officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Tinydale.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Tinydale.com on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
1. Force Majeure: Without prejudice to any other provision herein, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond our control, including, without limitation, acts of the End User, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of Tinydale.com ‘s business, fire, explosion, utility failure, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labor difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God.
2. Entire Agreement: This Agreement and any operating rules for the Website established by Tinydale.com constitute the entire agreement of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof.
3. Waiver: No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
4. Headings: The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect.
5. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
6. Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed by laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable in Dubai, subject to the Courts, without reference to conflict of laws principles, if any.
7. Payment Decline: We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Provision of Services
You agree and acknowledge that www.tinydale.com is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that www.tinydale.com is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
You acknowledge and agree that www.tinydale.com may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks, and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks, and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
When you submit content to www.tinydale.com you simultaneously grant www.tinydale.com an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to www.tinydale.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of www.tinydale.com is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”. www.tinydale.com does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements, or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the www.tinydale.com website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that www.tinydale.com and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information, or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not www.tinydale.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of www.tinydale.com is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province, or territory determined solely by www.tinydale.com to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of www.tinydale.com. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and www.tinydale.com. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services, or third-party content or material.
Changes to the Terms
www.tinydale.com reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of www.tinydale.com after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor immediately. Do not rely on electronic communications or communication through this website for immediate, urgent medical needs. This website is not designed to facilitate medical emergencies.
This website does not provide medical advice.
Some information on the site is written by health care providers affiliated with www.tinydale.com and its affiliates, and some content is provided by outside sources.
The content of this website, such as graphics, images, text, and all other materials, is provided for reference and educational purposes only. The content is not meant to be complete or exhaustive or to apply to any specific individual’s medical condition.
www.tinydale.com assumes no duty to correct or update the website nor to resolve or clarify any inconsistent information that might be a part of the website.
This website is not an attempt to practice medicine or provide specific medical advice, and it should not be used to make a diagnosis or to replace or overrule a qualified health care provider’s judgment. Users should not rely on this website for emergency medical treatment. The content on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult with a qualified and licensed physician or another medical care provider, and follow their advice without delay regardless of anything read on this website.
The use of programs on the www.tinydale.com website does not establish a doctor–patient relationship.
You assume full responsibility for using the information on this site, and you understand and agree that Partners HealthCare and its affiliates, including www.tinydale.com, are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use by you or any user.
www.tinydale.com cannot and does not warrant that access to the site will be error- or virus-free and does not guarantee against unauthorized users or hackers attempting to obtain access to this website.
www.tinydale.com does not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from children under age 18. If you are under the age of 18 you can not use this website, please consult a parent or guardian for help in using this website.
Accuracy and Timeliness
Although we try to keep the information on the site as accurate as possible, www.tinydale.com disclaims any warranty concerning its accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of the content, and any other warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. www.tinydale.com also reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue this website, any page, or any functionality at any time and without any notice.
All copyrightable text, graphics, design, selection, and arrangement of information in this website are copyrighted Copyrightable, owned Copyrighted by www.tinydale.com unless otherwise noted.
We will review this disclaimer frequently and reserve the right to revise it periodically. If we make changes to this policy, we will post the updated policy here.