Reason Behind Breast Sagging
Some of the common reason which causes saggy breast are as follows:
- Women with a high BMI are more prone to this problem.
- Large size breast can be another reason. Due to size to maintain weight and balance, they sag.
- Women who got pregnant many times. More than 2-3 pregnancies can cause breast sagging.
- Weight issues are another primary criterion. The one who tends to lose weight quickly by crash dieting or cardio leads to the saggy breast as a side effect as skin tends to fail and sag.
- Excessive Smoking habit.
- Menstrual cycle phase; At the end of this phase, i.e., menopausal phase.
- As they age, The appearance changes and starts to change.
- If there are low levels of estrogen and collagen in the body.
- Bra fit matters a lot. This cause is under your control. Choose the proper shape and size of the bra to avoid sagging.
- Sometimes, After the phase of breastfeeding. This change leads women to feel sag in their breasts.
Breast Sagging Post-Pregnancy
Breast sagging post-pregnancy is mainly a result of breastfeeding. A woman’s body goes through many changes during and post-pregnancy. Breasts become larger and more sensitive. Milk starts to fill your breasts and stretch. Post-pregnancy, If the breast tissues shrink down, but the skin stays stretched, the breasts seem saggy. Breasts also tend to get back to the standard shape in about six months after stopping breastfeeding.
Natural Remedies to Improve Saggy Breast
Ground Cucumber Mixture
It is one of the most effective home remedies for improving saggy breasts. This can be used as a mask. Cucumber is known to have skin toning properties. This is why it’s a great combination to treat saggy breasts and strengthen them.
Yogurt And Glycerin Mixture To Improve Saggy Breast
These two ingredients are beneficial for breast lifting. A mixture of these can also be used as a breast mask. Mix yogurt with 1 tbsp of glycerin each and apply this mix on your breasts. Rinse it off with cold water after about 20-25 minutes. You can do this regularly for more effective results.
Eating More Proteins
For muscle tightening, protein is a need in an adequate amount. Taking a protein-rich diet will do wonders. Try to include other food items rich in vitamins and minerals. This eventually results in muscle tightening and helps overcome breast sagging. Some of the food items rich in proteins are:
- Milk and other dairy products.